For our client, a world player in the field of Consultancy with expertise in Sourcing and Procurement, we are looking for an
Implementation Manager Coupa (AN 5974)
Based in Brussels, Belgium.
Does implementing Coupa software sound like a piece of cake to you? Are you Belgium-based or willing to move to Belgium and interested in extending your knowledge through participation in a wide array of projects? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
Guide clients in the selection of their e-tools resulting in them realizing bottom-line savings.
Help clients restructure their sourcing and procurement processes to optimize their business.
Design and implement sourcing and procurement solutions in Coupa on site.
Liaise and collaborate with different departments at the client’s site: Supply Chain, Procurement, Sourcing, Operations, Finance, HR, IT, …
Support the team’s business development by managing relationships with business partners, help develop marketing plans, events, etc.
Be willing to travel internationally to work on assignments abroad.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Economics
- At least 2-5 years of relevant (consulting) experience in Source-to -Pay.
- Your experiences include the implementation of different Coupa modules and integration with back-end systems such as SAP, Oracle. A practical knowledge of SAP Material Management, Ariba and/or other Source-to-Pay tools is a plus.
- You are able to lead business process design workshops/discussions with clients.
- Having an APICS certificate is a plus
- You enjoy working independently as well as being in contact with customers.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are happy to travel for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
You will get to work in an international environment for organizations in diverse industries where you’ll be broadening your consulting skills. Furthermore, you will get a chance to upgrade your level of expertise in the field of Supply Chain Management and you’ll be working with experts in business domains such as Strategy, Human Capital, Technology and many more.
Of course, this position comes with an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who meet the desired profile will be contacted by Greet Jansen (Mrs).
For more detailed information, please call Greet Jansen (+32 475 525015) or send an email to email@example.com