Sr. Project Buyer & Contract Manager HV stations
Start date: 01.02.2020
Duration: 6 months
Location: Brussels & Africa
• Procurement of energy projects, high voltage transmission lines and substations projects incl. follow up of the contract in its technical, legal and administrative aspects.
• Contract management in multinational and multi-agency context.
• Put in place and manage systems for monitoring the quality and progress of the contractual aspects of the projects
• Report any deviations or trends to the Project Director and Site Project Manager.
• Establish supplier selection criteria, lead competitive process, negotiate and drive final supplier selections in partnership with Engineering and Project Management.
• Tenders analysis and evaluation according to the sourcing strategy. Conduct clarification with tenderers.
• Establish a shortlist of tenderers selected for negotiation in cooperation with the project team.
• Conduct commercial negotiation with tenderers in cooperation with the project team
• provide contract award recommendation.
• Business background, engineering knowledge will be an asset
• 6-10 years of experience in procurement of energy projects preferably high voltage transmission lines and
substations projects incl. follow up of the contract in its technical, legal and administrative aspects
• knowledge of the World Bank Standard bidding document for DS&I contracts
• proficiency in World Bank and/or African Development Bank and/or AIB procedures:Final supervision Report
Following Final Completion Acceptance), Claims, Variation and Counter - Claims Documentation, Outstanding
Works and Defects List (Punch List, Upon competition, Payments) certification, Defects Report (During Defect
• Fluent in English and French
• Good knowledge of Office 365 and e-sourcing tools
• Pragmatic in problem solving
• Agility in a dynamic environment
• Good communications verbal/oral skills
• Ready to travel to Africa
send your recent CV in word format with reference code AN7106 to Rina: email@example.com