Our client is a world leader in its field. The group relies on the ability to provide innovative techniques and high operational reliability through high-tech equipment. To reinforce its Procurement Team, we are looking for a
Strategic Technical Category Buyer (AN5872)
Based in Antwerp, Belgium
As a Strategic Technical Category buyer, you will:
- guide and manage high value technical purchases at project level
- build and maintain a network of financially stable and reliable suppliers for your category (machine parts, hydraulics…)
- work within a multi‐disciplinary project team
- develop strong relationships with the technical departments.
- improve procurement results and efficiency, by challenging existing methods of working.
- ensure compliance with sourcing procedures and contracts.
- strive for continuous total cost reductions.
- ensure that standards for product quality, delivery reliability, safety and environment are met consistently by implementing SLA’s and supplier performance management.
- take the lead when structural operational issues arise. Acting quickly and decisively when issues
- require an immediate solution.
- report to the Purchasing Manager.
Our client will offer the right candidate
- The opportunity to develop his/her career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A very attractive salary with fringe benefits (company car, insurance, attractive bonus, flexible working hours….)
Applicants who meet the desired profile will be contacted by Greet Jansen (Mrs).
For more detailed information, please call Greet Jansen (+32 475 525015) or send an email to email@example.com
Interested? Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.