Temporary Procurement Manager Energy
Duur: +/- 3 maanden tot de vaste medewerker gevonden is
Regio: as Mechelen-Antwerpen
You lead and drive the development of the global category Energy, including sourcing strategy definition, deployment and stakeholder management to maximize added value (based on total cost of ownership) for the company. You are responsible for target setting, in alignment with the Director of the Category Procurement Center and the internal Clients. You drive procurement added value contribution to our Clients while respecting policies, strategies and procedures.
You develop and implement a category long term strategy for Energy related procurement in alignment with director CPC respecting global business strategies and internal Clients.
- You identify and develop innovative sources and contractual arrangements.
- You establish spend baselines and category profile, inclusive risk assessment, supplier relationship management and procure to pay strategy.
- You prepare and lead agreement negotiations in cross functional teams and execute and monitor the added value initiatives.
- You lead and develop the Category Procurement Center Energy.
- As a category expert and account manager you liaise between the company and the suppliers and establish strong business relationships.
- You challenge and share sourcing trends, best practices and results and organize knowledge distribution.
- In alignment with the director CPC, you define and manage the cost center budget of the CPC related projects
- You define and control the CPC Energy end-to-end procurement cycle with involvement of the business and focus on supplier optimization, KPI implementation and follow-up.
- You conduct spend map analysis, monitor forecasted versus actual added value and follow up on defined corrective actions.
- You follow up projects and report status to CPC lead.
- You drive optimisation of user compliance, supplier performance, contracts and customer satisfaction for the Energy and Chemicals related procurement.
- You manage commercial supplier relationships and contracts for the Energy related key supply base.
- You lead supplier development activities, set up cross-functional review meetings with key strategic suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce costs.
- You support the identification of potential contract improvement opportunities and re-negotiations, and initiate and conduct key supplier audits
Gewenste vaardigheden en ervaring
- You have a Master university degree in economics, sciences, or other, and a substantial professional experience in indirect procurement.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, French and German is a plus.
- You have a deep understanding and knowledge of business needs.
- You have strong analytical and conceptualising skills.
- You are skilled in risk and project management.
- You are an excellent communicator with interpersonal impact (influencing and persuading), customer oriented and decisive.
- You focus on results and strive for continuous improvement.
- You show an exemplary behaviour towards ethics and integrity.
- You are a team worker, flexible, and eager to collaborate.